Voting form here: https://mydata-global.org/agm-2019-voting
Please find below instructions for voting in the leadership elections for MyData Global.
- On 16 October, all members eligible to vote in the elections received an official invitation to the autumn general meeting. This invitation included a roster of candidates for the leadership of MyData Global.
- On 13 November at 13:30 EET, all eligible members were sent a voting code to be used in the online form for voting.
If you have not received this code (please check all tabs and spam folders as well!), please get in touch with the election responsible viivi at mydata dot org as soon as possible.
- The elections were opened at 6:47 PM EET and will be open for 120 hours, or until 6:47 PM EET on Wednesday 20 November.
- All eligible members will have the chance to vote for up to as many candidates as there are seats available for a given leadership team (9 for the board, 2 for the organisation representatives in the steering group, and 2 for the individual representatives in the steering group).
- After the end of the voting period, the votes will be tallied (first votes for board members, then organisation representative in the steering group, then individual representatives in the steering group).
- The autumn general meeting will resume on Tuesday 26 November at 6 PM EET in order to announce the results of the elections.