MyData 2020: Global perspective meets regional experience!
In 2020 MyData provides even more opportunities for innovative companies, curious policymakers, dedicated engineers and concerned activists to showcase and discuss the developments in the area of human-centric use of personal data. Thanks to those four regional conferences on four continents, MyData community and partners can:
- foster a platform for accelerating global change towards a human-centric approach to personal data,
- get to know about the newest trends and future prospects for ethical data use,
- meet old friends and new colleagues, and start projects together.
These regional conferences will bring together experts from business, legal, tech and society to work together towards the change we need. Don’t miss your opportunity to get engaged in the unique MyData experience!
- MyData LatAm 2020: 24 June, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: side-event to CPDP LatAm 2020
- MyData Asia 2020: 29-30 June, Tokyo, Japan: “Empowering innovations for social revitalisation”
- MyData Europe 2020: 17-18 September, Berlin, Germany: “Europe’s path to human-centric data economy”
- MyData Africa 2020: 17 or 18 November, Nairobi, Kenya: side-event to International Open Data Conference
Come to one or many of these conferences and share your solutions and experiences!
5 REASONS TO ENGAGE:
- Promote your solutions and ideas to +1000 changemakers from all over the world,
- Hear from and interact with policymakers,
- Influence the future of the data economy,
- Get in touch with a fantastic global community – for making it happen and making it right!,
- Network with business, legal, tech and society to boost professional developments.
MyData 2020 regional conferences are organised by the international MyData Global nonprofit, headquartered in Finland, and MyData local hubs. MyData Global’s mission is to empower individuals by improving their right to self-determination regarding their personal data. This is the paradigm shift outlined in the MyData Declaration.
Stay tuned for more information coming soon! Meanwhile subscribe to our newsletter
For partnerships contact MyData Events Lead, email@example.com