MyData 2020: Global perspective meets regional experience!
After a number of successful international MyData conferences held in Finland, MyData is travelling to four different continents, to foster a platform for accelerating global change towards a human-centric approach to personal data. These regional events will bring together experts from business, legal, tech and society to work together towards the change we need. Don’t miss your opportunity to get engaged in the unique MyData experience.
- MyData LatAm 2020: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – 24 June
- MyData Asia 2020: Tokyo, Japan – 29-30 June
- MyData Europe 2020: Berlin, Germany – 17-18 September
- MyData Africa 2020: Nairobi, Kenya – one-event during the International Open Data Conference, which takes place on 18-20 November 2020 (exact date TBC)
Come to one or many of these events and share your solutions and experiences!
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Amazing speakers – always inspiring and mind-provoking
- Fantastic community of changemakers – making it happen and making it right
- Great social programme – boosting professional and personal networking
- Opportunity to hear from and interact with policymakers
- Inspiring and getting inspired – co-create the programme and learn from fellow experts!
MyData 2020 regional events are organised by the international MyData Global nonprofit, headquartered in Finland, and the MyData local hubs. MyData Global’s mission is to empower individuals by improving their right to self-determination regarding their personal data. This is the paradigm shift outlined in the MyData Declaration.
Stay tuned for more information coming soon! Meanwhile subscribe to our newsletter