Name of register
MyData Global Hubs and Thematic Groups registry
Please note that access to the registry is entitled to the board, core team and if needed, assistants of the core team
Purpose of handling personal data
The main purpose of this personal data register is to act as a registry for collecting relevant information about existing Local hubs and Thematic Groups as defined in the Internal Regulation for Hubs and Internal Regulation for Groups, as well as members wishing to establish a Local Hub or Thematic Group. The data contained in the register may be handled for the following purposes:
- To publicise the contacts of emerging Local Hub or Thematic Group upon agreement
- To provide email updates on the organisation
- To provide personalised marketing by our partner organisations
- To provide invitations to relevant events
- To send surveys relevant to the MyData Global organisation.
Register data content
The registry contains the following data:
- Names of applying individuals and their affiliations
- Names of applying organisations
- Addresses (optional)
- Email addresses
- Links to social media accounts and website (optional)
- Descriptions of the motivation and action plans
- Consent to follow the by-laws, Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct of MyData Global
Normal data sources
Register data accumulates from the submitters of respective forms themselves.
Normal relinquishment of data and transfer of data outside the EU and ETA
Personal data shall not be relinquished to third parties except as within the permitted or obligated limits of the valid legislation. Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, namely to Google spreadsheet service. Personal data may be relinquished to others with the customer’s own approval.
Updated on 16.06.2020 after the Spring General Meeting 2020 to reflect the changes to approved Internal Regulations, and expand the register description to include other information about Local Hubs and Thematic Groups gathered from the submitters.