REGISTER DESCRIPTION FOR MYDATA GLOBAL INITIATIVES APPLICATION FORM
Name of register
MyData Global Initiatives application form
Person handling register matters
Sille Sepp, email@example.com
Purpose of handling personal data
The main purpose of this personal data register is to act as a application registry for becoming a MyData Global Initiative as defined in the Internal Regulations. The data contained in the register may be handled for the following purposes:
- To publicise the contacts of emerging Initiative upon agreement
- To provide email updates on the organisation
- To provide personalised marketing by our partner organisations
- To provide invitations to relevant events
- To send surveys relevant to the MyData Global organisation.
Register data content
The membership application registry contains the following data:
- Names of applying individuals and their affiliations
- Names of applying organisations
- Addresses (optional)
- Email addresses
- Links to social media accounts and website (optional)
- Descriptions of the motivation and action plans
- Consent to follow the by-laws and Code of Conduct of MyData Global
Normal data sources
Register data accumulates from Initiatives application submitters themselves.
Normal relinquishment of data and transfer of data outside the EU and ETA
Personal data shall not be relinquished to third parties except as within the permitted or obligated limits of the valid legislation. Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, namely to Google spreadsheet service. Personal data may be relinquished to others with the customer’s own approval.
Please see our full privacy notice here.