The most impactful personal data conference is back on May 31 – June 1 in Helsinki, Finland. Join 800 people from over 50 countries representing Business, Legal, Tech and Social perspectives will meet, learn, inspire, network and collaborate on the topic of “Human-centric data in practice”.
Over the years, MyData conferences established themselves as the “golden standard of the conferences”, with world-class experts and an informal, friendly vibe. If that’s not enough to buy your ticket, pack your bags and come to Helsinki in early summer, we collected five very good reasons to convince you for good.
- Always stay ahead of the game – from the emergence of the MyData movement in 2016 to the publication of MyData Declaration in 2017 and bringing human-centricity to the European Data Strategy in 2020, MyData has been “one step ahead” of the data game in Europe and globally. All those developments, thinking, connection building happened on the occasions of the MyData conferences, that gave the beginning to the global movement that inspires decision makers, developers and business people today.
- See human-centric data in practice – While the building blocks for understanding and implementing a fair data economy are here, now it’s time for action to show that the personal data services can be human-centric yet profitable and sustainable! At MyData 2023, this means showcasing concrete services, tools, platforms, available today, that demonstrate how people’s rights and needs are given the driver’s seat.
- Understand the variety of perspectives – As always, MyData 2023 brings together stakeholders representing Business, Legal, Tech and Societal perspectives, because they are all equally important for accelerating the human-centric policies and their practical implementation.Right now, massive changes in the regulatory landscape are taking place in Europe and around the world. What does this mean for your business?
- Build relationships that last. Meaningful networking, memorable social events – From the informal pre-conference gathering to networking dinners, traditional and fun sauna evening and the best afterparty in town – MyData conference offers you a number of opportunities to meet your old and new friends and business partners, relax after long days and explore Finnish culture and Helsinki during the period of white nights.
- Engage face-to-face with the global expert community – MyData is global! With the presence in over 25 countries, MyData connects the change makers and innovators from all continents. In 2019, almost 1000 people from more than 50 countries attended the conference, and now that the world is finally fully open and ready to travel, we expect the guests from all over Europe, Asia, Australia, as well as Africa and Americas to come to Helsinki and network with you.
Finally, an extra reason!
- Purchase Early Bird tickets with free cancellation or transfer – You can now book your ticket to MyData 2023 conference with no risk – we offer you a free cancellation by 20 April, and you can always transfer your ticket to a colleague!