The Autumn General Meeting 2022 will take place online on 1 November 2022 at 13.00 UTC+0.
As part of the meeting, the elections for the MyData Global board and steering committee take place. All MyData Global individual members are eligible to run for the elections. Find more information at https://mydata.org/elections
Time: 1 November 2022, at 13.00 UTC+0.
Online meeting: The general meetings are held ‘online first’ in Zoom.
No registration: No prior registration is needed. The link and password to join the Zoom call will be sent to all members before the meeting.
The meeting is organised according to the association bylaws and the voting and elections regulations. The voting codes will be sent no later than 24 hours before the general meeting to those members who are in good standing 30 days before the general meeting.
The meeting agenda consists of the points mandated by bylaws Section 10.4 “Agenda for General Meetings”, possible proposed amendments to bylaws and other issues that members want to raise to be discussed. The detailed agenda and all materials will be sent to members no later than 7 days before the meeting.
Detailed meeting agenda with all materials can be found at https://mydata-global.org/general-meeting-autumn2022
- Opening the general meeting
- Calling the meeting to order
- Secretary, Tellers and Examiners of the minutes and other roles
- Notice and attendees present in the meeting
- Approving the agenda for the meeting
- Bylaws amendments
- Amendment to bylaw sections 2.1, 3.1, 4.6, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 8.1, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 11.1, 11.2
- Finnish translation of the bylaws
- Internal regulations
- Amendments to the Association’s Voting and Elections Regulations
- Strategy for the new period
- Mandatory tasks of the autumn general meeting
- Appointment of auditors
- Compensation for Board members and auditors
- Business plan
- Membership fees
- Board and steering committee elections
- Size of the board
- Opening the board and Steering committee elections
- Resuming the meeting election results (on 4 Nov)
- Any other business
- Update on the MyData Events and Services Ltd
- Closing the meeting
Online participation: The password to join the Zoom call and voting codes will be sent to all members before the meeting.
General best practices:
- Please keep your microphone muted by default to avoid potential sound issues.
- The meeting is moderated by the Chair.
- If you’d like to make a comment or proposal, please indicate this by raising your hand in Zoom
- NB. If you are dialled into the meeting using a phone number, you will not be able to raise your hand or participate in indicative voting.
Any questions? If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Board Chair Viivi Lähteenoja (viivi[at]mydata.org) or Vice-Chair Antti ‘Jogi’ Poikola (antti.poikola[at]mydata.org).