The Spring General Meeting 2023 will take place online on 24 May 2023 at 12.00 UTC+0. The general meeting is open to all, while only MyData Global membership are entitled to vote during the meeting.
Time: 24 May 2023, at 12.00 UTC+0.
Online meeting: The general meetings are held ‘online first’ in Zoom.
No registration: No prior registration is needed. The link and password to join the Zoom call will be sent to all members before the meeting.
Voting codes: All members in good standing as of 24 April 2023 will receive their voting code via email before the meeting.
The meeting is organised according to the association’s bylaws. Voting codes will be sent no later than 24 hours before the general meeting to those members who are in good standing 30 days before the general meeting.
The meeting agenda consists of the points mandated by bylaws Section 10.4 “Agenda for General Meetings”, possible proposed amendments to bylaws and other issues that members want to raise to be discussed.
The detailed agenda and all materials can be found at https://mydata-global.org/general-meeting-spring2023.
- Opening the general meeting
- Calling the meeting to order
- Secretary, Tellers and Examiners of the minutes and other roles
- Notice and attendees present in the meeting
- Approving the agenda for the meeting
- Bylaws amendments
- Amendment to bylaw section 10.5 Voting in General Meetings
- Amendment to bylaw section 1.4 Language Policy
- Finnish translation of the bylaws
- Mandates from the previous general meetings
- Budget 2023
- MyData Global’s governance, leadership structure and positions
- Mandatory tasks of the spring general meeting
- Presentation of the annual report by the Board
- Presentation of the performance report by the Steering Committee
- Presentation and approval of financial reports and relief of responsibility
- Any other business
- MyData Global’s 3-year Strategy
- MyData 2023 conference
- Closing the meeting
Online participation: The password to join the Zoom call and voting codes will be sent to all members in good standing as of 24 April 2023 before the meeting.
General best practices:
- Please keep your microphone muted by default to avoid potential sound issues.
- The meeting is moderated by the Chair.
- If you’d like to make a comment or proposal, please indicate this by raising your hand in Zoom
- NB. If you are dialled into the meeting using a phone number, you will not be able to raise your hand or participate in indicative voting.
Any questions? If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Board Chair Viivi Lähteenoja (viivi[at]mydata.org) or Director of operations Sille Sepp (sille[at]mydata.org).